Buttonwood Campground offers family camping at
its finest in the beautiful Juniata River Valley of Central
Pennsylvania. One of the region’s largest campgrounds, we feature
large, level sites – both back in and pull-thru – with 30 or 50-amp
electric service, full hookups, and a full range of amenities.
• Direct River Access • Group Riverside Tenting Areas •
• Fun Activities Planned Every Weekend •
• Spectacular 18-Hole Miniature Golf Course • All rental units are
now pet friendly!
• 260 Level Shaded and Open Campsites, including Riverfront Sites •
• Electric, Water, Sewer & Cable Hookups • 50-amp Electric Service Available •
• Group Riverside Tenting Areas • Cabin Rentals • Camp Store • Picnic
• Swimming Pool • Organized Activities • Canoeing • Kayaking • Personal Water Craft Livery
Service • • Jumping Pillow / Pedal Cart Track / Laser Tag
/ River Tubing / Miniature Golf
/ Water Wars
• Paid for separately with a wristband.
Click here for more information
on our wristband program. • Golf Cart Rentals • Playgrounds • Game Room • Rec Hall • • Horseshoes • Shuffleboard • Basketball • Hayrides • Bingo •
• Modern Restrooms • Laundromat • Propane • Firewood • Ice • Dumping Station •
• Leashed Pets Permitted • Nearby RV Service •
Easy to reach, just 2 miles off Routes 22 & 322,
Buttonwood offers everything which you need to make your camping
vacation complete, in an atmosphere of mountains, rolling farmlands
and fresh country air. Make us the destination for your family’s
next Pennsylvania camping vacation!
This site uses high-grade encryption in order to ensure that information delivered through your Web browser is protected from electronic eavesdropping. In other words, we keep your information safe from hackers … and any other prying eyes.
What does this mean?:
In order to protect the integrity of data destined for, residing on, and outgoing from this server, we have implemented strict security policies and we perform daily vulnerability audits.